InKemia IUCT group has been authorized by the Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios (AEMPS) (Spanish Agency for medicinal drugs and Sanitary Products) to perform quality control of cosmetic products (Nº 4155-E).
InKemia IUCT group also counts with ISO 9001:2008 certification by Lloyd’s Register for the design, research and development of new products, control systems and training for the pharmaceutical, chemical, alimentary and related sectors (Nº SGI 3201316).
Development of analytical methods for the identification, purification and determination of concentration by means of:
- Separation and characterization of impurities and degradation products
- Set up and optimization of methods according to the client’s specific needs.
Validación de métodos con la determinación, entre otros, de los siguientes parámetros:
- Stability of the problem solution
- Detection Limit
- Quantification limit
- InKemia IUCT group performs the development and validation of the following microbiological methods:
- Challenge test
- Microbiological assay for vitamins
- Gas Chromatography- Flame Ionization Detector (GC-FID)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Gas Chromatography, Head Space
- HPLC, Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Flame Atomic absorption spectroscopy
- Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry
- Molecular absorption spectroscopy, UV-Visible
- NMR (400 MHz)